Now that Bear is hibernating for the winter, my life is a lot slower, too. Though I did get out for a walk this evening. Which was good.
Winter in Canada is wonderful, when it's snowy and not too cold. I can go bounding through the snow just for the joy and excitement of living. I have a very tight, woolly coat, so I don't get that cold. Except when the wind comes up. Then life changes. We sometimes also get temperatures of -40 (which is the same in both C and F). Then, the smart thing is to stay inside. And snooze by the gas heater in the basement, or in Bear's big wing-backed chair (which he doesn't use when he's hibernating).
What I'm saying is that this dog's life is pretty good!
Except that the days are long when Bear's not here. I check on him regularly, and keep up with his correspondence, so I'm not entirely bored. But I'll be a lot happier when Bear wakes up, and we can play outside every day.
So, in the meantime, what's a dog to do?
4 comments:
Lulu says you could maybe help with the ironing - eating the clothes helps a lot with that.
Ironing? What's that?
I don't eat clothes. But pencils and pens — that's a whole different story!
When my mom is bizzy on the computer, I jump on the keys and make her type like this vdfgif8ysogthaherta;hga
It rarely gets the attention I'm looking for.
You R very pretty
Beau
Thank you for stopping by.
The trick, Beau, is not to jump on the keyboard. You walk over beside your human, put your nose under her arm, and lift (preferable with a little jerk). It will take her hand of the keyboard, and she will promptly put it on your head. Her hand, not the keyboard. Works every time with the Bear.
Post a Comment